The Supervisor Awareness Training Course is geared towards supervisors and managers of lift truck operations, and will answer any questions they have about their responsibilities. A certificate of completion will be given to all attendees.
- 4 hours
- maximum of 10 attendees per session
- relevant provincial and federal, legislation and guidelines
- M.O.L. Guideline on compliance on legislation
- minimum requirements of a training program (C.S.A. Standard)
- identifying workplace hazards and causes of accidents
- importance of correcting unsafe behaviours
- developing rules and procedures to prevent injuries
- how to motivate your employees and make safety a top priority.
- legal obligation of a supervisor under Ontario Health and Safety Act
- review of competency of supervisor, operator and maintenance technician